Sunday, July 28, 2024

Many More Patterned Paper Cards

Here are the rest of the cards that I made with my stack of patterned paper that I got free from Michael's. All of the papers (except for the card bases) were from the stack. I used many different companies' stamps to finish up the cards.

I made two of each of these cards except for this first one. I hope you will take a quick glance at them to the end of the post! I started out with 48 12 x 12 sheets and now I have 33 sheets left - mostly smaller prints which are great for cards. I set aside two sheets for a scrapbooking friend. Now I can work on something else when I have time. And, I may have a bit of time this week. It's supposed to be very hot every day!! Yuk! No outdoor activities for me when it's in the 90's!

















Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your clean and simple cards, but I might like these even more!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You were really able to make a great variety of cards. My favorite ones are the with the paper that you used on the "just because" card.

Cheryl W said...

Wow, you've really been churning out the cards! And they all look great. I love the variety of styles you used on these, and those die-cut sentiments are really nice.

Liz said...

Wow Lynnette, you HAVE been busy. What a wonderful collection of cards.
Liz xx

Leslie Miller said...

You know I love seeing your patterned paper cards. I've been good about not buying any for quite a while, but I still need to use more of what I have. What am I saying? I need to use more of EVERYTHING I have. Thanks for the inspiration, Lynette!