Thursday, July 25, 2024

Snowman Christmas

When I saw this card from Cheryl (Paper Panacea) I accepted the challenge to make one. LOL! This looks like a "topper" card, but the "topper" is actually still connected to the card base. It started out really well, but then I realized a couple things along the way. At any rate, I did get the card made with some modifications along the way. It turned out fine, and now I could make more, using this one as a template.
 
Here is the inside - I think you can see the score lines. (Two sets of them! Oops!)


The image and sentiment are both from Gina K. I added some "Winter Wonderland" embossing powder to a torn piece of a circle for the "snow."



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a cute little snowman! Great holiday card!

Wanda said...

Cute snowman and fun layout.