Sunday, July 21, 2024

One Embossing Folder - Two Ways

I used the same embossing folder from Altenew for both of these cards. For this first one, I simply covered the flat side of the folder with ink using a brayer beofre embossing. I matted with black, and added a sentiment from Gina K, popped up on foam squares.
For this one, I used the debossed side. I used the coordinating stencils to add color to the image. Then, after adding the color, I used a black ink pad directly on the cardstock. The sentiment is from Taylored Expressions.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are both so beautiful! I don't think I can even pick a favorite. I need to make a few sympathy and wedding cards to donate, so I think I'll take my inspiration from you and use both these techniques. Thanks so much for the inspiration!

Darnell said...

These are two of the best examples of these techniques I've seen, Lynette! Just gorgeous! Hugs, Darnell

Wanda said...

Absolutely stunning. You did a wonderful job with that technique. I need to play with it more.

Liz said...

Two fabulous cards, Lynette.
Liz xx

Leslie Miller said...

Wow!