Monday, May 3, 2021

CAS Mix Up Stencil Challenge


I made this card for the CAS Mix Up Challenge. The challenge is to use a stencil and rainbow colors. I made the background as per the challenge. The round stamped images are from an old Gina K set. I stamped them with Versamark on vellum and embossed them with gold detail powder. I added very thin gold foil strips to the edges of the vellum. The sentiment was also embossed with gold embossing powder. It's from Papertrey Ink.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

7 comments:

Liz said...

Beautiful card, Lynette. I love the stencilled rainbow background. xx

Bonnie said...

Love this stencil, Lynette! It works beautifully for a rainbow background! The gold medallions on vellum are so elegant! Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Cheryl W said...

Your ink blending is perfect! I love how the colors blend into one another. Heat-embossing on vellum is always a winner, too. Your card turned out just great.

Glittered Paws said...

Love your ink blending with the stencil. And the thin gold strips behind the velum are the perfect touch. Again get out those "older" or wait "well loved" stamps.

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, pretty rainbow colors and love the stencil! The gold and vellum are nice. I keep forgetting about the pack of vellum I ordered, sheesh. Lynette, one of these days I'll get back to normal blogging and visiting again. I'm happy to see your pretty card in the CAS Mix Up Challenge!

Loll said...

Beautiful rainbow background Lynette! So pretty with the gold medallions. Thanks for sharing with us at CAS Mix Up!

Susan Joyce said...

Your background looks amazing with the perfectly blended rainbow colours and I love the touches of gold. Thanks for joining us at CAS Mix Up.