Saturday, May 22, 2021

Pink and Purple Butterfly

This patterned paper oval (paper from The Paper Studio) has been sitting on my table for quite a while, too, and I was happy to use it up. No more parts on my table - at least for a little bit, anyway! I cut a mat for it using a Nestabilities die. I stenciled the background. I stamped the sentiment directly on the background, but managed to mess it up, so I had to stamp on a strip of white and add it over the messed-up stamping. I added color to the die-cut butterfly and popped up the wings with foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Love this! The colors are so pretty, and I can see why you hung onto that oval. It's cut from some gorgeous DSP. The butterfly embellishes it perfectly.

Glittered Paws said...

Remember there are no mistakes in card making - just a chance to embellish. LOL I love working with butterflies and this one is so pretty set off with the oval.

Leslie Miller said...

Pretty sure I remember that paper from other projects and thinking how pretty and cosmic it is. Love your color blend. Everything comes together beautifully on this card!