Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Color Swap - Pink and Green

Here is the card that I made for the Color Swap in my stamping group. The colors were pink and green. I already had the butterfly sitting on my table. I had die-cut it in black and then made a pink layer to back it with. I added a bit of darker pink ink around the outer edges. The black circle was on my table, too. I cut a white one to place on top of that and embossed it with a Darice embossing folder. I lightly rubbed some pink ink over the embossing. I stenciled the background with one of my new stencils. The sentiment is from a Maya Road set.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

bonnie32002 said...

Love what you did with the stencil, color challenge & butterfly. Altogether they are so attractive! You are making me want stencils now. I'm assuming they are by Gina K?

Cheryl W said...

Love your card, Lynette! That's an awesome stencil. It really adds a lot to the background. Such a pretty butterfly, too.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

What a fun stencil! It's a great card for the pink and green swap!

Leslie Miller said...

Okay, that does it! I went and ordered what I believe is the exact same set. It's a little overwhelming to see all the stencil patterns at once in the picture on Amazon, but your cards make them look so amazing. This one is very interesting and your card is fabulous! I may never need to buy another stencil!

Glittered Paws said...

Lovin this - especially the stenciling. I just don't utilize stenciling enough. Great card.