Friday, May 21, 2021

Simple Hi


Just a simple card to say hello. The flower stamps are from Scrappy Cat. I stamped them on watercolor paper with Versamark and embossed them with black embossing powder. I used Zig Clean Color markers on them. I gave them a thin mat of purple. The sentiment was cut with an Altenew die. I cut it four times out of black and glued them together. Then I used Versamark on it and added two layers of black embossing powder to give it a shiny look. The cardbase is ivory.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

I love that die! It looks kind of retro. Reminds me of the lettering on a juke box. A very colorful and happy card!

Cheryl W said...

Those colorful flowers really stand out against the white background. I like the "Hi" die, too. It's such a classy font.

Glittered Paws said...

Love the Hi die - especially stacked and then embossed, makes it really pop. I don't have very good luck with water color pens, I am beginning to think it is me. I have not tried Zig yet - may be that is my problem.