Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Simple Flowers

I used another old, rubber stamp set from Gina K on this card. All of the stamps are from the same set. Well, except for the flower centers, which are from Papertrey Ink. I colored the rubber with markers before stamping. First I stamped the flowers with a lighter color, and then I colored just parts of the stamp and stamped again. I sponged color along the edge of the image panel and mounted on foam squares. The background is patterned paper from Lasting Impressions. I also added three clear-ish enamel dots in various pink/purpled colors.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - I love to get out some of my "old" favorites and use them again. Like how you did the shading with a marker on stamp.

Cheryl W said...

Sweet card. Those flowers looks so cheerful. I found a solid flower stamp--an old wooden one--in my stash and I need to try the marker-to-stamp technique with it.