Wednesday, March 2, 2022

Wishing You a Speedy Recovery

A speedy recovery card for a friend having hip surgery. The image panel is an alcohol inked background - one of my first attempts. It was made after I had my blowing tool, but before I had better special paper. I still like it a lot, though. You can see the "wispiness" better in person. The "wishing you" stamp is by Verve and the silhouette stamp is Gina K. I added thin holographic strips on each side of the panel.The inside says, "a very speedy recovery."


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That's a beautiful background on this card, and the holographic strips add just the right amount of sparkle. I hope you share more of these backgrounds. They look amazing!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's very pretty, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

I think it's absolutely gorgeous! Dang, Lynette, I'd be very happy with myself if I'd made it!