Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Pastel Christmas

I bought a 12 x 12 Recollections patterned paper matstack from Michael's awhile back, and I recently started making cards with it. I loved it for its pastel colors. I figured I could make LOTS of cards from it and then donate them to the thrift store that my friend, Cheryl, volunteers at. I've added some solid color cardstock and stamping and foam squares and a few die cuts and some embellishments. I have MANY more to go! I made two of each of these cards.






Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These cards are BEAUTIFUL, Lynette! It is so kind of you to donate them. You amaze me with how many Christmas cards you have made already. I feel quite sheepish that I have only made a couple. But I will try to get more made, once the Easter rush is over.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, those are absolutely beautiful! They will sell in no time!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! Such pretty paper and you used it well, Lynette! My favorite is the last one with the bottle brush trees. I have a stamp of bottle brush trees which I colored in pastels once. It was one of my favorite Christmas cards that year.

Patti J said...

Beautiful cards! So sweet of you to donate them! This paper is so pretty, looks like a Heartfelt Creation sort of pad. People will be so pleased to get these! Great job!!!