Monday, March 14, 2022

Note Card Sets

I came across a package of Martha Stewart blank notecards with envelopes in my "stash." There were originally 48 and I still had 47 of them. So, I decided to make up a few card sets for the thrift store that my friend, Cheryl, volunteers at. These notecards are 4 3/4 x 3 1/4 inches. They are all super-simple. I did five sets of eight and one set of five. I messed up a couple of them while I was working things out.

This first one uses stamps from Papertrey Ink.
This one uses a stamp from My Favorite Things and a multicolor ink pad, along with a Thank You stamp.
Both of the stamps on this card are from Gina K, and I added Liquid Pearls to the flower centers.
The leafy stamp is from Gina K and the sentiment is from Stampin' Up!
And two more sets the same as the third card, but different colors.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those are great note cards! No doubt they will sell very quickly!

Cheryl W said...

These are awesome! I am certain they will sell, and you obviously have a big heart of gold to donate so many cards. Thank you, Lynette!

Leslie Miller said...

Anyone would be proud to send such pretty cards as these. I doubt they'll stay in the store long!

Patti J said...

Wow! You and Cheryl are amazing! These cards are all beautiful - I’d have a terrible time choosing a favorite, dear friend. I’m sure the thrift shop is delighted when a new assortment of cards arrives. Thanks for all you do to help people!