Sunday, March 6, 2022

Patterned Paper Strips

I decided to use up some of my strips of leftover patterned paper and came up with these cards. Not much to say about any them - just strips of paper with a sentiment on top! This sentiment is matted and mounted on foam squares.
The strips on the next three cards are placed directly on the card front. The sentiment with shadow is from Gina K. It's mounted on foam squares on the blue card.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

You're always such an inspiration to me, Lynette. I love how you use patterned paper, and the Gina K sentiment is very pretty!

Cheryl W said...

Great way to use up your patterned paper, and I love the scripty sentiments. I don't think I have your knack for picking papers that go well together, but maybe if I practice more...

Patti J said...

Beautifully done, and what a fun way to get rid of bits and pieces just laying around! Perfection!