Thursday, March 3, 2022

Celebrate!

I'm surprised that I'm still making card parts, but it happens. LOL! I had taken this Washi tape and placed it on the strip of turquoise cardstock a few weeks ago and it had been sitting on my table ever since. I finally decided to combine it with the scrap of patterned paper, since I thought it went together quite nicely. I embossed the "Celebrate" from Impression Obsession with detail silver powder and called it done.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Yup - another card arises from the stash of card parts. LOL It feels really good to use those parts, though, doesn't it? And it turned out great!

Leslie Miller said...

Every time I sit down I make more card parts, so not sure they'll ever get all used up. Love the soft colors of this with the silver and blue.