Friday, March 25, 2022

You are Loved

Finally, another blog post from me. After posting every day in January and February, I have been MIA. Just too much stuff going on. I'm not really back, but I do have five cards to share with you.

For this card, I used a small set from Gina K that I either had not used at all, or had only used a tiny bit. At any rate, all of the images on this card are from the same set, and I think the sentiment was, also. I used Gina's wreath builder for the stamping. I used dies for the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty card with such great colors for Spring!

bonnie32002 said...

Love this wreath builder card, you sure have the hang of it!

Cheryl W said...

I really love this one, Lynette, and am thankful you reminded me how pretty wreath builder cards are--especially in springtime colors. I think I'll get my wreath builder out and make a few similar to yours for Easter.

Leslie Miller said...

You're very good with the wreath builder. This is so delicate and pretty!