Sunday, March 27, 2022

More Sunflowers for Ukraine

When I printed out my digital images from Gina K (in support of Ukraine) I printed two sheets of two images. I have shown one earlier, and here are two more. I gave the fourth printed image to a friend. For today's first one, I used Prismacolor pencils and Gamsol for the coloring. I matted with black. I used a die to cut the sentiment and layered it up, with the top layer being gold glitter cardstock. I also added Wink of Stella to the flower and leaves.
For this second one, I used Copic markers. I used thin, metallic bronze sticker strips on each side of the image panel. The sentiment was from the digital image set. I mounted it on foam squares after adding decorative bronze stickers on that, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I love your Sunflower card for Ukraine!

Cheryl W said...

Super cards, Lynette! Your coloring is wonderful, and I love that you're still making cards for Ukraine. My heart aches for them.