Monday, March 28, 2022

Happy Birthday with Alcohol Inks

When a friend was over a couple weeks ago, I quickly showed her my alcohol inks. I just totally randomly picked out two bottles and dropped some ink on the cardstock, just to show her how they worked. After she left, I ended up using the same two inks to cover the entire piece. I thought it was pretty cool, and so I made it into a card. I matted it with a matching cardstock. The sentiment was already stamped and on my table. It's from Avery Elle and is embossed in black and double matted and mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I really like the colors of alcohol ink you used together. It makes a really great card!

Cheryl W said...

Nicely done! You are so good at using bits and pieces to make a card. I love how your background turned out.

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Love the colors you chose to use! The Avery Elle sentiment is the perfect finishing touch! Sorry I’ve been MIA - got to go see our grandson and his parents in California! It’s been 2 years, 3 months, and so wonderful to get to spend time with them! I promise to be better! Thanks for sharing!