Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Anniversary Flower Trio

We have an Amazon Show, and it pops up pictures of photos from this date in years past. Sometimes pictures show up of cards I've made, and I think to myself that I like them and should make them again. Here is one of those cards. I used Papertrey Ink stamps for the flowers and a Gina K stamp for the sentiment. The cardbase is a linen-y cardstock. I made three of these.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is so cute. I love how bright and cheery it is.

Leslie Miller said...

Now, here's a card you can make in multiples and it's absolutely darling! I love the colors, the style, everything. It makes me happy!

Cheryl W said...

That really is a great card design and could be used for multiple occasions. Love the colors you used. I can even see stamping 3 poinsettias (pink, red or even gold!) and adding a holiday sentiment.