Sunday, March 5, 2023

Sending Smiles

A friend brought over a Stampin' Up! set quite a while ago and I made LOTS of card parts with it. There are flowers and leaves and words. You'll be seeing a lot of them coming up! The background for this one was in my card parts. I'm determined to make a dent in them! I don't even remember how it was created, but it has some sparkle to it. I'm pretty sure it was done with a stencil - possibly from Gina K. The sentiment strip is mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

The background is B-U-tiful on this, Lynette! And sparkle! I realize the stencil doesn't come with it but, gee, that sounds like a pretty set. I love the sentiment.

Cheryl W said...

This is so pretty! I love the subtle pattern in the background. If only our cameras would show the sparkle we add to our cards.

Patti J said...

Another lovely card! The stenciling is so pretty! Glad your friend shared the set, now I have some inspiration! Hugs!