Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Thanksgiving and Fall Birthday


Two more fall cards - a birthday and a Thanksgiving. I used the matstack from Michael's again. I fussy cut out the two pieces that are along the bottom of each card. They started out on opposite corners. I added them to a piece of solid color cardstock and matted them. On the top card I added some foam squares to the leaves that overlap. I gold heat embossed the sentiments. The top one is from Hero Arts and the bottom one is from Stampendous. I also added a few sequins on the second card.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

So very pretty. Perfect for males or females!!

Chookarooni said...

More great cards!

Leslie Miller said...

I love that you are able to cut these pieces to make the most creative use of them. Beautiful cards. I do love a fall theme!

Cheryl W said...

Great cards! That really worked well to fussy-cut the images and add them to a normal sized card. I ahve sometimes just cut off a 4" X 5 1/4" piece from one corner to use on a card, but it hadn't occurred to me to fussy-cut the design. I need to take another look at the matstacks I have!