Monday, March 27, 2023

Penny Black Christmas

I checked back, and in 2018 I shared a card made with these stamps and said at that point that I had stamped them "a few years ago." I still have more after this one! And I gave a few of them away. I have the stamp set from Penny Black that includes the image and the sentiment, but thought I would stamp about 20 of them at the time. They are too tedious for me to color - not my thing! But, they are in my card parts and now there is one less of them. I think I have five or six left. I colored with Copics and matted the panel. I placed it at a slight angle on the card base.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is beautiful. I love this image. And I'm jealous that you are getting such a jump on your Christmas cards.

Cheryl W said...

I still remember the stamped images you gave to me. This blog post shows the cards I made with them in 2019: https://paperpanacea.blogspot.com/2019/06/crafters-are-nicest-people.html Thank you again for sharing them with me!

Your coloring on this card is beautiful, even though you say it's not your thing.

Anonymous said...

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!

Leslie Miller said...

I remember your card from before and how beautiful I thought it was. Not just a beautiful stamp, but colored so expertly. Once again your expertise is showing. Simply lovely. I have a hard time coloring multiples.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Your coloring on this is awesome! Beautiful card!