Tuesday, March 21, 2023

Blue Thanks

A couple card parts on this card. For some reason, this solid blue piece was on my table and the ivory circle landed on top of it. I thought it was a great idea! So, I embossed the blue panel with a Gina K folder. Then I rubbed a bit of white ink over it. The cardbase is ivory. I used a Gina K stencil on it. I stamped the sentiment, from Verve, on the oval and sponged a bit of navy ink around the edges. I mounted it on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, a fabulous study in blue! The embossing on the blue is really pretty, and the striped borders set it off perfectly. The cute font of the sentiment looks right at home with the rest of the card. Very nice, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

This card has a nice tailored look to it, but the embossing spices that up just a bit. I like the mix of the geometric lines and the embossed pattern with all its curliques.