Friday, March 31, 2023

Birthday Remake

Another card like one I've made in the past. I saw a picture of it and wanted to do it again. So, I made two of them. The branch and bird stamp are from Hero Arts. I fussy cut the branch and bird after coloring them with Copic markers. The sentiment is from Gina K. The holes were cut out with a Papertrey Ink die, and I mounted the panel on foam tape. The patterned paper underneath is from Bo Bunny.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Absolutely stunning. I LOVE that 3 squared die!!

Cheryl W said...

So cute. I like the way the branch comes from behind the front panel and spans across the vertical partitions between the apertures. I like to look back at the cars I've made and think about how I could improve them, too.

Leslie Miller said...

It's definitely worth another go! I have a few I'd like to return to as well. This is darling, Lynette!