Saturday, March 11, 2023

Tri-Square Thinking of You

I watched a Jennifer McGuire video with "spotlighting." I didn't like the way mine was turning out, so I went back to this version - similar to some I've done in the past! The stamp is from Inkadinkado and I colored it with Copic markers and cut it with a Papertrey Ink die. Each square is three thicknesses. I added them to the cardstock that they were cut out of, after trimming it down. The sentiment is from Altenew.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very sweet card!!!

Gloria

Anonymous said...

I love this card. Simplicity at it’s best! I get so many wonderful ideas from you. Always look forward to seeing what you come up with next. Thanks for inspiring me.
Kate C.

Chookarooni said...

Really nice card!

Wanda said...

So pretty. I love how it's so simple yet it hold great elegance! Lovely colors too!

Cheryl W said...

Your coloring is beautiful, and I like the layout, too. I'm not a big fan of the spotlighting technique for cards, so I've never tried it.

Leslie Miller said...

I absolutely love this! The stamp is beautiful and the three panels are a design I have always been drawn to. The dimension and simplicity make this card really special.