Thursday, March 23, 2023

Pink and Gold Birthday

I had these two strips of pink patterned cardstock on my table. I cut each of them in two pieces and added them, staggered, to a piece of black cardstock. The sentiment, from My Favorite Things, is gold heat-embossed. The butterfly was done with hot foil plates and my Glimmer machine and is popped up on foam squares. The background for the butterfly is done by added double-sided tape to the cardstock and then just rubbing foil over it.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Chookarooni said...

Another pretty card

Cheryl W said...

You used so many great techniques on this card, and it is beautiful! I always forget that you can add strips of foil with double-sided tape. Thanks for the reminder.

Wanda said...

SO very lovely. The colors are wonderful. Beautiful butterfly and great layout.

Leslie Miller said...

Well, how do you like that! Very clever to make such a pretty abstract background with double stick tape and foil! I love your color block background, too, and the butterfly. Really a great design, Lynette!