Saturday, March 25, 2023

Christmas Ornaments and Holiday Cheer

I thought I would get some Christmas cards made. I'll be sharing a few with you in the next few posts, taking a day off here and there with something else. I had pulled out my stencils for a different reason, but thought I would use a couple Christmas ones first. I added red gems to the top of each ornament. The sentiment is done with an old wood-mounted set from Hero Arts. I matted it, and added a couple gems to that, too. I made three of these.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

I LOVE your stenciling job. Nice work. I'm jealous. I should be making a Christmas card now and then so I don't feel so rushed in December. My dream is to have them ready to mail the day after Thanksgiving like I used to do MANY years ago!!! Your card is beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

That's a pretty stencil and it reminds me of an embossing folder I have, so I should get crackin'. I'll need to do some quick designs in-between the more time consuming cards. Thanks for the inspiration, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

Nice job on the stenciling. I really love using a stencil--they almost always give great results. I like your addition of the red gems,too. There's nothing like a little sparkle to dress up a card!