Sunday, July 2, 2023

Another Foiled Butterfly

I should have probably posted this one along with yesterday's, but I guess it's different enough to merit its own post. I used a cover plate to make the background. The patterned paper is from Gina K and I had it in my cards parts - cut with a stitched edge die. The butterfly and sentiment were in my card parts, also, and were done with my Glimmer Hot Foil system. They are mounted on foam squares.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Such a sweet card

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is pretty! There's something very sweet about the blues with white. It's really lovely, Lynette.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love your card! That butterfly is such a great embellishment!