Monday, July 3, 2023

Birthday Butterflies

This was one of my favorite dies. I got it several years ago. It's from Memory Box. I cut it from a pinkish cardstock with light gray speckles in it. I scored the lines along the right side with my ScorBuddy. The sentiment is from Paper Inspirations and is embossed with white powder. I added a few gold "nail heads" to the center of the flowers and also near the sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Such a pretty soft color you used! I love that die and know I have it too. I really need to get out some of my "collection" of Memory Box and Poppy Stamp dies.

Cheryl W said...

That really is a gorgeous die, and it makes a beautiful card without adding too much else.

Wanda said...

WOW!!! I LOCE it. That edging is SO pretty!

Leslie Miller said...

I have a few edge dies and as much as I love them it's hard to know what to do with the rest of the card. This sentiment is perfect! I'm curious about the nail heads you've been using. Self-adhesive? Brads? I love how low-dimension and non-froufrou they are.