Friday, July 7, 2023

Birthday Flowers for a Friend

You will be seeing cards that I made on the retreat for a long time yet. And, sorry, they will all be very simple, which is the way I like them anyway. I believe this flower stamp is from Gina K. The sentiment is from My Favorite Things. I stamped the image on watercolor paper and colored with Zig Real Color markers. I wasn't terribly pleased with how it came out, but I used it anyway. I added sparkle to the flowers and leaves with a Gelly Roll pen. I also added three silver tiny half-pearls.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

What a lovely card!

Cheryl W said...

I think your card is very pretty. I just wish I could grow lilies that color!

Leslie Miller said...

It's really pretty, Lynette. When you have a stamp this lovely there's no need to go beyond CAS.

Patti J said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Gina has such pretty stamps, and you’ve definitely showcased these flowers beautifully! Thanks for sharing!