Sunday, July 9, 2023

Birthday Elephants

These cute little elephants (I think from WPlus9) have been in my cards parts book for many, many years. I colored these with OLO markers that I got from a friend. I couldn't bring all of my Copics on the retreat, so I brought the OLO markers. I can't say I'm in love with them, but they were nice to have for these cards. (I notice now that I forgot to color the "toenails" on this first one!) The woven stamped image is from Gina K, as is the sentiment. I used foam squares for mounting.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Wanda said...

Just too stinkin' cute!!! I love the shadow stamp, how fun!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable and sweet for a little one's birthday! I like how you incorporated the woven square. Good to use some more card parts!

Cheryl W said...

Those little elephants are so sweet (and beautfully colored, too). Love the cards you made with them.

Patti J said...

Cute as can be! I always want to add more, but these are SO perfect! You rocked these little stamps, dear friend!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Those two cards are just SO CUTE!