Saturday, July 29, 2023

Spritzed Bleach

One of our local grandsons had a summer school class last week on "aliens." Sounds pretty cool to me, but also beyond me! They had to invent a new planet and creatures for the planet and show their evolution and climate and all sorts of things. But, one really cool thing was the shirt he made. They had black t-shirts and they spritzed bleach on them. It looked like it had galaxies on it! So, I took a piece of black cardstock and spritzed it with bleach, and also a piece of olive-ish cardstock, to show him that I could do that with cardstock, too. And, of course, I could not just throw them out! So, here they are. I stamped a sentiment from My Favorite Things, matted it with black and popped it up before adding it to the bottom layer.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Wanda said...

Fun idea for the card and the t-shirt!

Leslie Miller said...

What a fun idea for a kids' activity and a t-shirt and a card! Love how this turned out. It looks very masculine.

Cheryl W said...

That's so cool! I have "colored" stamped images with bleach before, but I've never just spritzed it onto cardstock. It makes an interesting background.