Sunday, July 23, 2023

Celebrate - with Stencils

And one last card I made at the retreat. The stenciled flower is from Gina K, as is the stencil I used on the background. The sentiment is from Maya Road and was in my card parts book. It's mounted on foam squares. I used thin, decorative gold sticker strips along the image panel and all four sides of the sentiment.

Edited to add: The flower stencil is a part of the stencil set from Gina K that includes the lattice from yesterday's cards, found here.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Your card is lovely. You do a great job stenciling. You were very busy at that retreat!!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, this is really pretty! I love those soft stripes. Of course, the stenciled flower is gorgeous. There's something about stenciling that feels very magical.

Cheryl W said...

This is such a beautiful card, Lynette! I love how your stenciling turned out. The decorative gold strips add that touch of elegance, too.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is a beautiful card! Love the stenciled design!