Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Happy Anniversary, Vicki and Gary!

I made this card back in April, but had to save it for today. Happy Anniversary, Vicki!

Our grandson Wyatt was over at that time and we made a birthday card for a friend whose party he was going to the next day. We used paint and a gel plate. His favorite colors are red and blue, so that's what we used. (I forgot to take a picture of the card he made.) This piece was left-over so of course I had to use it! I thought it would be good for a July 4 anniversary. I matted it with red and stamped a Gina K image with Versamark and used white embossing powder. The image looks kind of pink, though, with the colors coming through from behind. The sentiment is from Gina K, also.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Wanda said...

Very pretty!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Thank you so much for the card, Lynette! We definitely celebrate a patriotic anniversary. And it was the day Gary gave up his independence. lol

Leslie Miller said...

That's a very cool gel print! You're so right about it being perfect for a 4th of July birthday.

Cheryl W said...

I think its perfect for a July 4th anniversary! I imagine it was really fun to craft with your grandson. Beautiful memories!