Sunday, June 26, 2022

Birthday Wishes

Another simple card for today - my favorite kind. This image is from Gina K's incentive kit from last month. The sentiment is from the set, too, as is the patterned paper on the edges. I simply stamped the image and colored with Copic markers. I also added thin metallic sticker strips on each side of the white panel. I made three of these cards - one to keep to two to give away.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

Pretty! I like those little metallic strips you put down each inside edge of the DSP. You also got some nice shading of your flowers. I've stamped a couple of images I need to color--just wish my coloring skills were better.

Leslie Miller said...

This is the sweetest flower image! I love your card in this CAS style. Sticker strips are very useful and these are super pretty. Just the right touch!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very, very pretty....Love the delicate stamped image! That fine strip of glitter paper behind the stamped design is perfect.

Patti J said...

This is beautiful! Love those small strips…so pretty!