Sunday, June 19, 2022

Metallic Pencils Colored Birthday

A few years ago, way back pre-Covid, I stamped these images at our Group Gathering. They were stamped and embossed on black cardstock. The first one was embossed in gold, the second one in silver and the third one in white. I colored each of them with metallic colored pencils and added a sentiment from Gina K. The striped paper was actually from my very, very first matstack I ever purchased. On the first two, I used metallic stickers along the top and bottom of the image panel. The third one has white cardstock strips.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Wowie wow! So much gorgeousness! Thinking I need to look into some metallic pencils... maybe. There's always something. These are amazing, Lynette!

Cheryl W said...

These are beautiful! I've been meaning to do some coloring (using oxide inks or Perfect Pearls) on black cardstock, and I just haven't gotten around to it yet. Thanks for reminding me to give it a try.