Friday, June 17, 2022

Simon Hurley Stamping Foam


In my last Gina K order, I bought some Simon Hurley stamping foam. I had to get up to the minimum order to receive my incentive stamp set, of course! To use this foam, you heat it up with your heat gun and then press something into it. I decided to use a die cut for my first attempt. After pressing the die cut into the foam, I inked up the foam and stamped it onto white cardstock. I matted with black and added it to some patterned paper.

This is actually my first stamping. I decided that it looked quite nice to have the die cut placed into the white image on the card, so that's what I did for this one. The sentiment is cut from gold glitter cardstock.


And this third card is just like the first one, but with different patterned paper.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I haven't ever heard of that foam. It sounds interesting but I think I already have way too much "stuff". I like the color of blue used. The first card is my favorite.

Cheryl W said...

Now that looks like it was a lot of fun! All the cards turned out great. It's so much fun to try new products and techniques. I think you rocked this one, Lynette, and I'm looking forward to what else you will create with this foam.

Patti J said...

Very cool! I’ve wondered about using dies with the foam! You rock, my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, ha! You sound like me. I always have to justify the shipping cost. These are very cool looking cards!