Wednesday, June 29, 2022

Large Flower "best wishes"

This large flower is stamped with a wood-mounted stamp that I recently received from a friend (in the two huge totes that I got and sorted through.) I thought I would use it before I put it away. I stamped it three times on water color cardstock. I colored each one with Zig Clean Color Markers, basically the same on each one, but with different colors of green for the leaves and stem. I matted each with purple cardstock and added some sequins from Gina K. The patterned paper on each is from Gina K, also. I added a thin strip of the same purple cardstock along the edge of each patterned paper.


Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

6 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That is such a beautiful tulip. It looks like a parrot tulip with its feathery petals. Your coloring is perfect, and I love the addition of the sequins.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Very pretty cards! Great coloring. The designer paper on that first one is my favorite.

Chookarooni said...

Gosh you did a great job coloring these!

Jeanne H said...

A lovely card and beautiful coloring. Can you tell us the maker of the stamp? Please!

Patti J said...

That flower is gorgeous! Beautiful coloring, great design, perfect card!!!

Leslie Miller said...

What a gorgeous tulip and beautiful coloring! Love the feathery look of a parrot tulip. Oh, and there's more of your patterned paper again. Way to go, Lynette!