Wednesday, June 15, 2022

Stenciled Sympathy

Well, I finally have a few cards to share with you. Seems like forever since I've had time to play in my stamping room. Oh well!  Today I have a sympathy card to post. I made three of them. Here are two. They are identical, with slightly different colors. I used a stencil set from Gina K on them, and the sentiment stamp is from Gina K, too.
I decided that when I do make a card, I should make three of them - one for myself, one for our church, and one for the thrift store. I'll do that when I remember, as long as I have all the materials for them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are beautiful, Lynette! That stencil is so delicate. I love it. And it's so nice of you to make one for the thrifts store and for your church. When I make cards for myself, I often make a couple of the same ones for the thrift store while I have all the necessary tools and products out.

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

You created two beautiful cards with that stencil. Lovely!

Patti J said...

I’m so happy to see you here…have been worried! Love your card, so soft and delicate. Beautifully done!

Leslie Miller said...

Nice idea to make multiples. These are so delicately pretty. Really amazing layered stencil which probably has a lot to do with how expertly you used it.