Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Simple Thinking of You

Just a very simple "thinking of you" card for today. I made two of these. I had a piece of this patterned paper in 12 x 12. I cut it down to place around a can for storage in my stamping room, and had a leftover (approximately 2 1/2 x 12) piece. Hence these cards. I added a strip of the green cardstock, which I embossed with a Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder, and also the sentiment. I 

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Cheryl W said...

That paper makes a nicely "dressed-up" card for a quick note to someone. I think I need to make a few of these to have on hand when I want to send a quick "hi" to my aunts. Goodness knows, I have enough scraps of DSP laying around!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

I like that paper. It's subtle and made a really pretty card!

Patti J said...

Very nice! Love using up scraps and leftovers! We can never have enough Thinking of You cards!

Leslie Miller said...

Waste not want not! I love how you're using your papers lately, Lynette. Cute font on the sentiment, too.