Wednesday, June 22, 2022

Thinking of You

These cards were made with materials from the Gina K May card kit. The patterned paper, the stamps and the ephemera are all from the same kit. I thought I would post them all - identical except for the flower. The stamped leaves are the ones that I had stamped and planned to cut out, but I hadn't gotten the stem lined up well enough with the leaves to be able to use the die. Oops! At least they made nice backgrounds!



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, all three cards are lovely and using card parts from what you showed yesterday.

Cheryl W said...

You saved those stamped leaves in a big way. They look perfect--like you meant for them to be that way. The flowers are very pretty. Are they the ephemera from the kit that you mentioned? I've never purchased a card kit before, but I get more tempted every time I see results like your pretty cards.

Patti J said...

These are stunning! That paper drew me in before the flowers did, it’s gorgeous! Well done, dear friend! Thanks for sharing…

Leslie Miller said...

I really love these. They might be my favorites with the flowers so far. Don't forget to check your blog's spam for comments. Click the drop down arrow and see if there's spam in there.