Monday, June 20, 2022

Hand-Made Ephemera

I decided to make up a bunch of these flowers and leaves. The stamps were in the Gina K kit from last month. I figured as long as I had the stamps positioned in my MISTI, I could just as well keep on stamping! I made four of each color but eight of the pink ones. You can't see how many leaves are in that stack, but I think there were 48 of them. Plus ... see the square sheets with leaves on them? I had them almost lined up to my satisfaction, and then did one more little "tweak" before stamping them. But, I didn't check them out again, and I actually moved the stem the wrong way!!! So, the die wouldn't cut them out correctly. I decided to leave them as is and you will be seeing them in future cards. I will be using several of these pieces in the very near future and the rest will be filed in my card parts book. Hopefully not for TOO long, though!

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Cool! Can’t wait to see future cards! And would love for you to share your book! I have lots of card parts! Have an awesome week!

Cheryl W said...

Wow! Even with a stamp positioner, that must have taken quite a while. I think the cards you make with these are going to be beautiful, so it will all be worth the effort. I haven't stamped and cut multiple flowers and leaves for a long time now. I really should, though, given how many cards I make every week. You're an inspiration, Lynette!

Chrissy said...

I love your Ephemera die cut Lynette, great job well done, Il ove to die cut heaps of bits and pieces to have on hand and find it fun and relaxing doing so, I cannot colour so much any more but love the make backgrounds of colours with paints and shimmer powders then cut then out..these are all beautiful..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Great idea to make a bunch of those while you had it set up! Love all the colors!