Tuesday, June 21, 2022

"Since You Asked ..." Card Parts Book

Patti, since you asked ... Here are some pages from my "card parts" book. :-) I have a couple 20-pocket sheets,


... and one nine-pocket page ...
... and these two four-pocket pages filled with smaller pieces ...


... and then nine pages of four-pockets sheets filled with items such as these two. Most of these last nine pages have full background pieces, either embossed or stamped or stenciled or foiled, etc. These pockets have items facing in both directions (front and back, two different designs per pocket) and many have multiples. I'm so happy to have whittled my parts down to these pieces, and I hope to not add many in the future - just use them as I make them.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That's a really great way to organize all of those pieces! I'm afraid I have decided that even if it isn't as efficient to make as I go, it keeps me from adding to my card parts. While organizing things in my room I threw a bunch away again.

Cheryl W said...

I really admire your organization, Lynette. Wish I was that organized. It seems every time I try a new system, it fills up and then it all gets disorganized once again. I really need to go through all my card parts and toss some that I'll probably never use.

Chookarooni said...

Great system - started filling ziplock bags with them, flowers, trees, etc - but I like your system better - thanks for sharing! Mary-Jane

Patti J said...

Girl, that is the greatest of all time ideas! Love this! How did you get so organized, though? My stuff is everywhere! I’m planning a huge purge in August, if time allows!

Leslie Miller said...

Organization to the max! Thanks for sharing, Lynette!