Sunday, July 24, 2022

Birthday Stenciling

Instead of taking out card parts to play with, I took out some "things" - stencils, metallic paints, foil, glitter, stickers, etc. I thought if they were sitting on my table, I would use them. I hope to get a chance to do that! This stencil from Gina K was at the front of the stack and I had just come across this blue piece of cardstock that had gotten accidentally put in with my white scraps. Rather than try to figure out where it should go, I used it to stencil on. The sentiment is from Stampendous. I added Liquid Pearls over the dots in the center of the flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

It's gorgeous!

Cheryl W said...

Just beautiful! That's a fun stencil set. I can imagine that flower in lots of different colors and color combos.

Patti J said...

Hi honey, I’m home! Time to play a little catch-up! Love this pretty piece of art. It should be framed! Thanks for sharing and inspiring!

Leslie Miller said...

It's such a pretty stencil and the blue gives it a whole different mood. Love the gold Liquid Pearls center.