Saturday, July 23, 2022

Sending Birthday Wishes

A friend was over to play in my stamping room last week, and she brought over a Stampin' Up! set that I borrowed. I stamped and die-cut MANY pieces and I used some of them on this card. The flowers, leaves and sentiment are all from that set. The flowers are popped up on foam squares, as are both pieces of the sentiment. The set included the stamp for the "Sending" and also a die for both the word and the shadow. On this card, I used a die-cut sentiment on the shadow. The background is stenciled with a Gina K stencil.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

5 comments:

Bonnie said...

very pretty Lynette I'm more inspired now

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Fantastic card, Lynette. I have that set too and will have a card on my blog this coming Friday. I am using it for my sister's anniversary.

Cheryl W said...

Wonderful card! I even love the background stamp on this one. Looks like this is a really useful set.

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, it's pretty, Lynette! I really love the stenciled background with the flowers. It looks like a really nice set and you have a lot to play with now!

Patti J said...

Oh man! I actually own this set, and have created very little with it. Now look at you go inspiring me to go downstairs and get inky! Beautiful card!