Wednesday, July 6, 2022

Stamping Foam and Hugs

I still have this design impressed into one of my stamping foam blocks, so I used it again. You can't really tell in the picture, but the top and bottom panels are slightly green. They were left from when I ran inked-paper along with a baby wipe through my die-cutting machine. Not much color went to this piece, but I kept it, nonetheless, and now I've used it! I added thin black cardstock strips on each side of the stamped piece and added a four-layer die-cut sentiment.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

This is such a fun card! I love the design behind the "Hugs"! It will give someone who receives it a big smile.

Cheryl W said...

I really like seeing the results of the different techninques you've been using lately. The stamping foam is a fun concept. I imagine it is most useful for creating backgrounds since the design is pressed into the foam, so the reverse of whatever you're using is what can then be stamped. I like the shade of green on this card. It looks fresh and summery, and the dimension you added to "hugs" makes it so much more substantial. Sometimes I get a little lazy and don't stack my sentiments. Then I'm mad at myself because they seem flimsy.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I like it! The light green piece has almost a look of marble. A very artistic quality to this card.