Friday, July 8, 2022

Sympathy Times Five

I had five more of these stamped "With heartfelt Sympathy" sentiments that I had pulled from my card parts, so I made these five cards. Two for me, two for our church, and one for the thrift store. I cut each of the sentiment pieces with Nestability dies. The stamped and die-cut images are all from Gina K. The flowers are mounted on foam squares.  The background was embossed with a Darice folder.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Lynette, those pieces make such a pretty arrangement on that embossed background. Lovely sympathy cards!

Patti J said...

Very pretty! Gosh, you’re making me want to dig through my pieces! Thanks again for your inspiration! I’m leaving tomorrow for 2 weeks in California. I’ll be wearing my grandma hat while the grandsons teacher is in Sri Lanka visiting her family. Maybe when I get home, I’ll have time to play! Hugs…!

Cheryl W said...

These are beautiful! Thank you for including the thrift store as one of the recipients. That embossed pattern is such a nice backdrop for the cards. I'm going to keep my eye open for it and purchase one if I can.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, these are pretty in all the different colors, Lynette. You're on a roll and you keep on inspiring yourself. The embossing folder makes a nice background for your flowers.