Monday, July 4, 2022

Hello

Happy Independence Day to my American blog readers! Have a safe and happy holiday.

This silver-embossed "HELLO" has been matted and in my card parts for years. It's matted with silver and mounted on foam squares. I think it might be from Papertrey Ink. I embossed a piece of light brown cardstock with a Paper Studio folder and then used white pigment ink to rub over the embossed surface. I used a kraft cardbase.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Love this card! I really like how you added the white ink over the embossed area!

Cheryl W said...

Isn't it funny how we can hang onto card parts for years until we just dig in and use them? I've had some for years, too, and now that I make so many cards for the thrift store, I'm really focusing on using them. I really like your card and the way you inked the embossing. At first I thought it was stamped and heat-embossed. This makes a great "hello" card that could be sent to a male or female.

Patti J said...

Oooh! I love anything Kraft, but Kraft and silver??? Gorgeous! Great idea, and design!

Leslie Miller said...

What a cool embossing folder! I love this one. I'm always okay with brown tones.