Wednesday, July 20, 2022

Daisy Thinking of You

I really love daisy cards, and especially those done in yellow, white and black! I pulled out this die to share with a friend, so I quick used it first. The die cuts the flowers, but leaves them in the cardstock. I added yellow enamel dots for the centers. The centers were cut out with the die and I had wanted the yellow polka dotted paper to show through, but I decided that I wanted a little more. I added thin black cardstock strips beside the daisy panel. The patterned paper is from Die Cuts With a View, the daisy die is from QuicKutz/Lifestyle Crafts and the sentiment is from Maya Road.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

That is such a happy card! Yellow with white flowers just makes me smile. Love it!

Patti J said...

Girl, you are on a roll! This is so cheerful! I too, love daisies, and I happen to love dots, checks, or plaids too, so this one is perfect! Great idea for the flower centers, my friend. Love your creation, as always!

Cheryl W said...

Love this card! Daisies always lift our spirits, don't they? I have a punch that punches the petals, but leaves the flower attached, the same way your daisy die does. I should get it out and give it another go. I haven't used it in such a long time, but you've inspired me!

Leslie Miller said...

I'll take daisies any day, any time! You know we painted our house in daisy colors. Love this darling card!