Saturday, July 2, 2022

Masculine Birthday

I have had these stamped wheat images for several years, and I finally made use of them. I had pulled out several of my card parts a couple weeks ago, and have used them for the cards you'll be seeing over the next few days. All four cards are the same, with just different colored patterned paper on the card base. Each of the images is matted with brown and popped up on foam squares. The sentiment is from Bo Bunny. The patterned papers are all from a Gina K pack from many years ago. It may be still available, though.



Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

3 comments:

Cheryl W said...

These are so nice! I like your assortment of background papers, too. I have a wheat die that I like to use for masculine cards.

Patti J said...

Wow! All four of these are perfection! Great job, my friend!

Leslie Miller said...

Wow, these really make great masculine birthday cards! Way to go with the card parts and patterned paper.