Saturday, July 30, 2022

Ornament Stickers

Another card made with stickers that I pulled out from my stash. They have slight dimension, rhinestones and some metallic-ness to them. I drew the strings with a metallic marker and added a black line down the middle of that. The sentiment is from Recollections, I believe. I added thin metallic stickers around the sides and bottom of the image panel. The patterned paper is from Gina K.

I'm thinking I won't have time for creating for a while. Fun stuff, but busy.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Patti J said...

Another lovely card! Christmas will be here before we know it! Gina’s paper is so pretty! Beautifully done, as always. I’ll miss you when you’re gone, but have a wonderful time! I’m leaving again the 7th-13th to help with our daughters family in Colorado Springs. Be safe, and have a great time!

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

Pretty ornaments. The background paper from Gina K is so subtle and makes a great addition to the card.

Cheryl W said...

I feel like a complete slug when I see all the Christmas cards you've created. You do have me thinking that I need to start making them, though. This card is very nice. I like the simple design of it. I think I have some ornament dies where I might be able to make something similar for myself.

Leslie Miller said...

I believe I've said it before -- you do have the prettiest stickers! Enjoy your busy fun stuff!