Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Soft Grateful

This frame was the last of the card parts I had taken out to use a while ago. I guess it's time to pull some more out! I added an embossed white piece behind it. The folder I used is from Sizzix and is long retired. I love this one! The "Grateful" die and shadow is from Gina K. I ink-blended the shadow piece. I also ink-blended the die-cut flower. (The frame had been ink-blended, also, a long time ago.) I added a few sequins from Gina K around the flower.

Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you'll come back and visit again soon!

4 comments:

Heartwarmers from Vicki said...

At first I didn't realize you had ink blended the piece that the frame was cut from. That makes a more interesting background with the blended flower. Great job using up more card parts!

Patti J said...

Wow! What soft, pretty colors, Lynette! This is such a lovely card. Thanks for sharing and inspiring me to try something new - love that frame idea! Hugs…

Cheryl W said...

I love the look of ink blending on a card, and yours looks fantastic. The color combination is so springy. I think these would even be great colors for Easter cards. That reallyy is a nice embossing folder. Too bad they don't offer it anymore.

Leslie Miller said...

Ahhh, pretty! Beautiful ink blending and embossing that never goes out of style.